Overtime, travel pay, holiday pay, and perdiem truck pay available
Must pass drug screen test
Positions available for both local and long distance assignments in:
Baton Rouge and Shreveport LA, Little Rock and Mountain Home, AR, Houston and Midland, TX, and Ardmore, OK
Must have a good driving record with a current and valid driver's license.
This position is an outside, physical labor job.
• Overseeing a 2-3 & 4 man crew on a daily basis
• Setup and take down of the survey crew on job sites
• Understand, compute and interpret field calculations relative to the
survey data collected.
• Must be able to operate all survey equipment.
Experience in running a survey field crew
Fields of endeavor:
• Right-of-Way Surveys
• LaDOTD & ArDOT Topographic Surveys, Parcel Surveys,
Hydrographic Surveys, Laser Scanning, & Mobile LIDAR
• Flood Certification Surveys & Elevation Certificates
• Pipeline Route & As-Built Surveys
• Oil & Gas Well/Access Road Surveys
• Boundary Surveys
• Topographic Surveys
• Hydrographic Surveys
• ALTA/ACSM Surveys
• Reading & Interpreting Deeds
• Construction stake-out