* We do not accept recruiter based applications.
Positions available for both local and long distance assignments in:
Baton Rouge and Shreveport, LA - Little Rock, AR - Midland, TX - Greeley, CO - Williston, ND
Compensation: Competitive pay rates and benefits including health, dental, and disability insurance, and a 401k plan with generous employer matching contributions.
Overtime, travel pay, holiday pay, and per diem available
Must pass drug screen test
This position is an outside, physical labor job.
Ability to travel is required.
Experience preferred but training is available
Some duties may include:
• Ensure the safety of all crew members, clients, & the public
• Carry survey supplies during the collection of necessary survey data
• Work closely with Instrument Man to execute the collection of survey data
• Hold the prism pole for measurements
• Receive assignments from Party Chief
• Ensure that all equipment needed is loaded and ready to use
• Ensure that all equipment is properly maintained
• Maintain adequate supplies in the truck
• Keep truck and equipment clean and organized
• Clear land or line for data collection