* We do not accept recruiter based applications.
Positions available for both local and long distance assignments in:
Baton Rouge and Shreveport, LA - Little Rock, AR - Midland, TX - Greeley, CO - Williston, ND
Compensation: Competitive pay rates and benefits including health, dental, and disability insurance, and a 401k plan with generous employer matching contributions.
Overtime, travel pay, holiday pay, and per diem available
Must pass drug screen test
Must have a good driving record with a current and valid driver's license.
Must have multiple years of experience in running a survey field crew.
This position is an outside, physical labor job.
Ability to travel is required.
Some duties may include:
· Overseeing a 2-3 & 4 man crew on a daily basis
· Good organizational skills, strong analytical, and mathematical aptitude.
· Setup and take down survey equipment on job sites
· Cut and clearing brush and trees from line of survey
· Understand, compute, and interpret field calculations relative to the
survey data collected
· Must be able to operate all survey equipment.